الأربعاء، 26 يناير 2011

حظك اليوم 31 /1 / 2011 الاثنين مع الابراج الصينيه

both Thursday and Friday.  Thursday was mediocre but Friday was a big day for me, don't want to go into details since I didn't help anyone make any money but suffice to say after my posted sweep on Wednesday picking up 16 units, a profitable Thursday and a monster Friday I am starting to get that swagger and confidence. Tonight I am going with one of the best in the west and a team that has shaken up their lineup recently creating an unbalanced line in my opinion.  As for the other games on tap I think both the Grizzlies and Pacers are live road dogs.  Boston, Chicago and Miami should all win their games but may find some difficulty in covering their spreads.  Either way it should be a fun Saturday in the association.  Am back in Toronto for a while and will be posting consistently all week.  As always fellas I wish you all the best of luck.  Peace out - - - MAK DALLAS MAVERICKS -4.0 (-115) - - - The Orlando Magic put up a valiant effort.  A 6 hour flight to Portland, followed by an altitude back to back in Utah combined with a violent stomach flu outbreak can be disastrous and was as Utah took care of the Magic in Salt Lake City last night.  However, it took a strong 3rd quarter and a monster game from the Utah front-court to get it

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق